- User Privacy
Please read all the content carefully. If user does not agree to any of the content of this policy, please do not register or use the MOLPlay service.
Respecting user privacy is a basic policy of MOLPlay. "Privacy" refers to the personal identity information users provide in the MOLPlay login, including the name, personal ID number, home address and other contact information in the registration. MOLPlay has always actively take reasonable measures of technology and management to protect the user’s account. MOLPlay will collect the information, take the effective and necessary measures to protect your privacy and use commercially reasonable safety technical measures to protect your privacy from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Due to business needs, MOLPlay may share user’s registration information with the associated company, which commit to the use the related personal information appropriately. MOLPlay will not make public or share the user's name, personal ID number, contact information, home address and other personal information to any other party, except the following:
(1) Authorization for disclosure from the user or guardian
(2) The relevant laws require the disclosure
(3) The judicial organ or administrative organ provide the requirements to MOLPlay based on legal procedures
(4) MOLPlay for the legitimate rights and interests of users to bring litigation or arbitration
(5) Legal guardian and the application requirements to provide user’s personal identity information.
Note: this policy agreement is only for the users of MOLPlay online gaming service, if the relevant provisions inconsistent. This policy agreement shall prevail.